Arguably it is one of Mumbai’s oldest hair salons. Since many years, Nalini has volunteered at Ficci Flo Mumbai, Salaam Bombay and Aseema Trust. She has trained countless girls and women and is grateful to Ficci Flo Mumbai for supporting her program called NALINI GIVES BACK. Additionally, she helps these girls or anyone who is less privileged find a job. So if anyone needs a job or a skill, she can guide them and assist them.
Nalini has been trained by global masters at Vidal Sasson, Toni and Guy, Morris School, Rever School, and Wella School. She has always recognized the importance of education in this field. Additionally, she has the foresight to bring international trainers to the academy regularly to keep abreast of the latest trends and technological advances. Since the salon has always been a hub of creativity, it has produced nearly all of Mumbai’s successful independent stylists. Having also received this validation that education and hands-on training are crucial to the industry’s development, After realizing her dream, Nalini opened a hair school that teaches both creative and technical aspects of hair. Since its opening in 2005 Nalini’s Academy has been catering to the needs of stylists. A wide range of models are available to suit a broad spectrum of student needs.
You can click here to find the services they provide
- Recipient Vogue Lifetime Achievement – Nalini
- Recipient Vogue Colourist Of The Year – Natasha
- Wella Creative Stylist Since 2000
- Winner Trend Vision for the salon
- Indian Representative to the Olympics
- H.O.D for Bollywood Movie “Dostana”
- Judge And Jury For HBS (Hair & Beauty Show)
- Mentor And Judge For Zoom Tv Reality Tv Show “ A CUT ABOVE”
- Brand Ambassador For Malibuc India
- Brand Ambassador For Moehair India (Crazy 6 & Keratine)
To know more click here on article about Nalini and Natasha written by Beauty space under the title “Keeping Up With Nalini & Natasha Naegamvala”