- Peachtree Corners, Georgia
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Michael Baker International knows the business of airports – from the smallest general aviation facilities to the busiest international airports in the world. For more than 75 years we have provided planning design and construction services to airports worldwide serving as an on-call "extension of staff" to many of our aviation clients. Michael Bakers award-winning personnel have a reputation for taking their understanding of the local airport community / environment and incorporating related elements into their designs and plans. Knowing that airports are a key economic driver and source of pride for the geographic areas they serve we proudly perform as partners in more than facilities and other infrastructure. We partner in success.
Michael Baker is actively seeking an Aviation Project Manager to join our Norcross office staff and oversee project performance for aviation projects in the State of Georgia.
- Serve as Engineer of Record on various airport projects responsible for completing quality plans specifications estimates and reports with little to no guidance
- Serve as Project Manager responsible for project profit and loss
- Interface with airport clients for projects and pursuits
- Mentor staff on design and construction tasks providing technical guidance
- Provide review for quantities and construction cost estimates
- Prepare and interpret technical reports and test results
- Communicate with clients regarding project issues
- Maintain technical knowledge through completion of various training initiatives: attending seminars conferences attending in house systems/management training.
- Supervise mentor and monitor annual goals for 1-4 direct reports.
- Assist with project pursuits and proposal development
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of civil engineering design experience with a concentration in airport airside and landside design.
- Professional Engineer in the State of Georgia or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Broad knowledge of aviation planning programming design and construction.
- Knowledge and experience with the AIP and the grant programs preferred.
- Knowledge of FAA Airports policies and procedures including FAA Advisory Circulars preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial site and roadway design and construction.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD Civil 3D Microsoft Office and knowledge of Microsoft Project scheduling software.
- Knowledge of drainage engineering software drainage design and drainage permitting
- People management and leadership skills. Ability to manage and prioritize project assignments to meet competing deadlines.
- Attention to detail and effective decision making organization and editing skills.
The salary range for this position is $100942 – $166543. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.
Senior Aviation Designer Peachtree Corners GA
Aviation Designer Peachtree Corners GA
Aviation Project Manager Peachtree Corners GA
Aviation Engineering Intern Summer 2023 Peachtree Corners GA
Project Manager Airports Duluth GA
Project Manager Aviation St Marys GA
Project Manager Aviation Kings Bay GA
Aviation Director Civil Engineering Decatur GA
Project Manager Aviation Kingsland GA
Aviation Director Civil Engineering Lawrenceville GA
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered – current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.