- Richmond Heights, Ohio
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Corporate Wings, a Business Aircraft Management Company positioned for significant market growth, is seeking a Client Services Manager to help manage the operation and grow the organization.
The Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing and overseeing the successful completion of each client trip and ongoing client care with the goal of developing and nurturing exceptional long-term client relationships. This role utilizes acquired knowledge of each client to personalize the service and to anticipate, meet, and exceed needs. In addition, the CSM is also proactive in recognizing, and resolving issues and problems, and providing timely, accurate, and appropriate communication at all times.
The ideal candidate will be a team player that is willing to go above and beyond to ensure the highest levels of service to our clients and flight crews. A passion for anticipating needs and helping others is essential to success in the role. The CSM serves as a central point of contact for aircraft scheduling between Corporate Wings clients and flight crew in a 24/7/365 operational environment.
The CSM is expected to live by Corporate Wings three fundamental principles: Employees are the foundation of a service organization; fanatical attention to detail; and we ask everyone to make their decisions with long term relationships in mind.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize Corporate Wings resources, personal experience, and knowledge of the client to plan and execute error-free itineraries.
- Provide clients with creative solutions to effectively meet their travel needs.
- Research client requests and identify appropriate options to meet their needs. This includes preparing the itinerary, confirming both arrival and departure reservations with the client, verifying catering requests, ground transportation, hotel arrangements and ensuring all special requirements are executed.
- Schedule the aircraft and crew, as well as arrange all logistics or services in conjunction with scheduled trips.
- Understand and explain aircraft and airport limitations, Federal Aviation Regulations, and other potential impacts to the experience while anticipating needs and providing alternatives.
Long-Term Client Relationships:
- Serve as aviation advisor and single point of contact for all client questions and communication.
- Become the client expert and advocate consistently anticipating client needs and expectations.
- Provide world class service during every interaction with our clientele including but not limited to timely, accurate and complete communication with a focus on creating unique, memorable and personal travel experiences.
- Main point of contact for questions on all monthly management bills prepared by accounting department.
Collaboration with other departments:
- Work with multiple departments to create a seamless travel experience for each client.
- Cross-train with other account managers to understand all active accounts in order to provide 24/7 365 backup support.
- Provide and be the main point of contact for all client monthly bills prepared by accounting department.
- Actively involved in new client and crew members new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
- Understanding of luxury service and in-flight experience; communication with Cabin Servers on catering or special requests.
- Understanding of international travel, protocols, customs, etc.
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Proven ability to independently recognize and address potential issues and offer ideas for areas of improvement.
- Able to respond calmly to client needs and work productively in a fast-paced environment independently, or within a team.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while multi-tasking various real time situations in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional level of customer service – need experience with high net worth individuals, private aviation, etc.
- Ability to learn and embrace the private aviation industry, building a knowledge base and understand aviation regulations.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all cases regarding client information and travel schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and problem resolution skills are required.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate to Corporate Wings business model.
- Our operation is 365/24/7 and candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as schedule dictates.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in hospitality or aviation field is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the aptitude to learn customized company databases.
- Experience in an aviation environment or knowledge of FARs in regard to Part 91 or 135 airline operations is a plus.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Corporate Wings was launched as an aircraft management company and fixed base operation nearly 40 years ago and serves as the foundation for the Directional Aviation Portfolio. Corporate Wings is proud to be the worldâ€™s first managed aircraft company that focuses on super-mid and large cabin aircraft for private and business travel. With nearly four decades of experience, Corporate Wings has established the brightest and most capable group of professionals in the industry. The talented team, combined with industry-leading technology infrastructure, is uniquely positioned to handle every aspect of modern aircraft operations. Corporate Wings is proud to provide direct access and leverage a variety of services from other business aviation companies, under the Directional Aviation portfolio. With our vast experience and dynamic aircraft access, Corporate Wings is truly the best solution for FAA Part 135 and Part 91 Flight Operations, regulatory compliance, flight crew staffing, maintenance, scheduling and dispatching, and effective operational cost control.