The examination was conducted for admission in 91 universities spread across the country.
Here’s all you need to know:
- The debut edition of CUET-UG, a gateway for undergraduate admissions, began in July and concluded on August 30.
- According to the initial plan, all phases of the CUET-UG were scheduled to conclude on August 20. However, the exam was further deferred and split into six phases to accommodate students whose exam was rescheduled due to several glitches that marred the test.
- With 14.9 lakh registrations, the CUET is now the second biggest entrance exam in the country, surpassing JEE-Main’s average registration of nine lakh. NEET-UG is the biggest entrance test in India with an average of 18 lakh registrations.
- In India, the examination was held in 444 centres of 239 cities. Other than India, the examination was held in Muscat, Riyadh,
Dubai, Manama, Doha, Kathmandu, Sharjah, Singaporeand Kuwait, among others.
- The admissions in all the central universities including DU will be done on the basis of CUET UG score.
- Jamia Millia Islamia also has also decided to implement CUET UG results for admission in select graduation courses from the current academic session.