- Ft Wayne, Indiana
- Annual Salary $110,000.00 – $150,000.00
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Sweet Aviation is seeking a FULL TIME Part 135 Director of Operations and Charter Pilot. The right candidate for this position will be driven and passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience, enjoy the challenge of being an integral part of a small, yet quickly growing business and most of all, enjoy flying, being a pilot, AND sharing that with our customers!
• A full competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and much more!
• A fun, team-oriented work environment and a company culture that supports excellence and always doing the right thing for the customer
• Relocation assistance available/negotiable
• Qualify for FAA Part 119 – 135 Director of Operations
• Prior/Current FAA Part 119/135 Management Experience
• First class medical certificate
• ASEL commercial/instrument
• 3,000 hours – total airplane
• 1,000 hours – total turbine
• 100 hours – glass panel experience
• Excellent communicator
• Proactive relationship builder
• Strong team player
Preferred, but not Required:
• ATP (Single and Multi)
• Prior 135 passenger charter experience
• Twin turbine/jet experience
• Flight instructor
• Experience in Pilatus PC-12 Aircraft, Cirrus SR and SF Aircraft, and with Honeywell Primus Avionics
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Sweet Aviation in Fort Wayne, Indiana is a Cirrus and Diamond Authorized Service Center, flight school, and charter business with a 10+ year history of success and projected path of continual growth! We enjoy working with our fleet of modern, state-of-the-art aircraft and our team is made up of passionate aviation professionals who are close-knit, quality-focused, and enthusiastic – and we’ll support your aviation career every step of the way!
As part of the Surack Enterprises family of companies, we are owned by Chuck Surack (founder of Sweetwater Sound) and our mission is simple: to always do the right thing for the customer. We treat our customers as valued friends and believe this philosophy is key to our success.
Relocation to Fort Wayne could be the best decision you’ve ever made! Fort Wayne has been nationally recognized as one of the Midwest’s most vibrant and livable cities. Our community is known for being friendly, welcoming, and brimming with options for an active and comfortable lifestyle. From restaurants, music and the arts, sports and local breweries to an award winning parks and trails system… there is always plenty to do, but we’re also just a couple hours’ drive from larger metropolitan areas like Chicago, Detroit, and Columbus, Ohio, if you seek bigger adventures!