At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking an Experienced CNC Programmer to support Boeing Global Services in Huntington Beach, CA.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Knowledge in Catia and/or UG NX1953 and capable to extract details/ models to acquire GD & T for inspection / Create As9102 First Article Inspection bubble drawings.
- Assists in numerous tasks related to numerical controlled manufacturing, including research and data collection to support cross functional teams, establishing technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility and planning the integration of new machining techniques and manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment.
- Create programs to inspect parts on a Hexagon CMM, Romer / Faro arm using PC DMIS software and oversee / assist with the inspection.
- Develops, revises and verifies Machine Control Data (MCD) and geometry.
- This role will focus on creating NC programs from blue prints, solid models and sketches utilizing Catia and/or Unigraphics NX1953 Cad/Cam software.
- The job also requires you to create all MCD (Machine Control Data), design and programming for all associated fixtures and/or tooling, working in unison with Quality personal to insure first time quality and acceptance
- Provides CMM/Romer arm operator instructions and documentation for automated or numerically controlled equipment per established process.
- Works under general supervision.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum of 5 years experience with QA NC/CMM programming
- 5+ years of experience in CAD systems (CATIA/UG)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Catia V5 experience
- UG NX experience
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor, 3 years related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This is a 1st shift position (6:00 am – 2:30 pm). With a focus on safety, steel toe shoes are required while working on the shop floor.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.