At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services is searching for an Experienced F-15E Training Device Technician to join the ever-growing international team in United Kingdom- RAF Lakenheath.
This is a Long Term Assignment to RAF Lakenheath for a minimum of 3 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
This position will be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Repairs, tests, installs, configures, upgrades and assists in the modification of simulators and training components, devices, hardware and software.
- Coordinates and consults with vendors and/or customers to resolve level of maintenance or repair to be performed on training device and/or components.
- Performs detailed inspections for pre-operations, post-operations and component handling. Inspects components and or LRUs to verify status prior to installation.
- Consults with engineers in solving systems and support equipment.
- Fix to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Works minimal supervision.
This position requires an active U.S. SECRET Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
- Minimum of 1 year experience on military fighter platforms (F-16, F-18, F-22, F-5, F-14, or F-15)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in aircraft flight simulator training device maintenance, or experience in aircraft avionics / electronics or computer network and information systems?
Typical Education and Experience
- AA degree in related subject area and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Candidate must be able to acquire a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
Because the candidate selected will be encouraged to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to acquire clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which they will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
International relocation to RAF Lakenheath will be provided to the candidate at time of expatriate departure. This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation domestically.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This positionis for shift 1
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.