In addition to deleting photos from time to time, communication software also hides a lot of file junk, which affects a lot of mobile phone storage space. Therefore, it is also necessary to properly clean up the garbage of the communication software, which can not only reduce the waste of storage space, but also prevent the mobile phone from being stuck.
So how do we clean up? Let me teach you how to clean software junk on WhatsApp, Wechat and Telegram. Details are as follows:
1. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner of WhatsApp and select “Settings”
2. Click Storage and Data
3. Select Manage storage space, then you can choose to delete unnecessary files
1. Select Settings in “Personal Page”
2. Then select “General” and find “Storage Space”
3. Enter “Manage WeChat Storage Space” to choose to clear chat history or cache
1. Open Telegram and enter the “Settings” page
2. Select “Data and Storage”
3. Click to enter “Storage Usage”, the system will display the currently occupied cache space, select “Clear Telegram Cache” to free up space
Of course, if you don’t want to clean up frequently, you can also choose the time to save the file in the Keep Media column, so that the file will be automatically deleted at the selected time. Users can also choose to cancel in the Save to Gallery column on the “Data and Storage” page, so that the files will not be stored in the mobile phone space.
The above is how to clean up the communication software. For more mobile phone information, please continue to stay on the Chinese version of TechNave!