At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT & E) is looking for an Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist, part of the Program Management family, to join our dynamic team! This position will be based out of Seattle, Washington.
As the successful candidate, you will apply experienced level understanding and knowledge of the processes involved in program planning and scheduling including schedule performance measurement techniques and associated cost measurement techniques along with risk and opportunity what-if analyses.
- Supports preparation, development and coordination of an integrated plan and schedule to meet program and/or project requirements.
- Assists with the development of program plans, schedules and coordinates with affected organizations, documents work statements and resulting schedules.
- Supports the integration of program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners of moderate complexity.
- Identifies and reports performance variances.
- Participates in the review of proposed changes to the baseline.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at the listed location.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience developing and maintaining integrated resource-loaded project schedules, including the use of project management tools and software such as MS Project, Milestones, Primavera, Open Plan Professional, etc.
- Experience developing and integrating program-level master schedules.
- 1+ year(s) of experience collecting, organizing, synthesizing, and analyzing data, then summarizing findings; developing conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with Critical Path Methodology
- Experience developing plans for integrated work statement across multiple programs or functions
- Experience in a role which required strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using project management principles and industry best practices (PMBOK), including a thorough understanding of the project management life cycle, knowledge areas, and tools
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years related work experience, 7 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.