At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), BCA organization is seeking a proactive Product Data Management Specialist Process Management (Experienced or Senior) to join the team in Everett, WA.
Successful candidates will work in a fast paced environment, working both independently and as part of team to develop and deploy capabilities that support Program start-up and sustaining activities. Strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to resolve cross-functional issues, and the ability to “see the big picture” are ideal.
This position is 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to perform work onsite in Everett, WA
- Drive Cross-functional integration and technical project management in support of delivery and production stream sustainability.
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the system, including the impact of changes in one area on another area. This includes the ability to see and understand the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans, anticipate future events, and apply the principles of systems thinking to accelerate performance.
- Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Engineering departments/disciplines (e.g., design, test, software, technology, avionics). Knowledge of the interaction between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-engineering processes (e.g., Operations, Logistics, Business).
- Communicate routinely with Internal and External Customers
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors degree or higher in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (ABET accreditation or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in support of domestic or international travel to support our customers as required, although this is not typical.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project Management exposure / experience
- Experience in ConOps development, trade studies, and interface definitions
- Business systems architecture definition
Experienced (Level 3)
Bachelors degree and typically 5 or more years experience in an engineering classification or a Masters degree with typically 3 or more years experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Senior (Level 4)
Bachelors degree and typically 9 or more years experience in an engineering classification or a Masters degree with typically 7 or more years experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years experience in an engineering classification.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is first shift
This is a union represented position
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.