At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Global Services Sales and Marketing organization is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Specialist to support our Interiors Modification portfolio. In this role you will oversee and provide guidance to the Sales team in communicating the technical aspects, value and benefits of Boeing products to airline customers, leasing companies, maintenance repair and overhaul providers, media, investors, and other key constituencies.
This is a hybrid position that allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Oversees and provides guidance to the Sales team in communicating the technical aspects, value and benefits of Boeing products to airline customers, leasing companies, maintenance repair and overhaul providers, media, investors, appraisers and other key constituencies.
- Represents Boeing to high level executives at key airlines and leasing companies.
- Leads the development of product and service presentations to promote the value of products and services and differentiate them from the competition. Consults and provides guidance on Boeing and competitors products and services to internal customers to support business decisions, sales strategies and training etc.
- Provides market guidance for annual long range business planning. Communicates external customer requirements to influence the development of new or improved products, services and features.
- Provides input and guidance on technical and business benefits, advantages and differentiators of Boeing products and services supporting the strategic positioning of Boeing products and services.
- Serves as a key member of multiple sales teams.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience with business cases, analytics and go-to-market strategy development
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing sales or marketing roles
- 3+ years preparing and presenting to executives, senior leadership and external customers
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in Interiors / Modifications business
- 5+ years of experience in Aftermarket / Boeing Global Services
- Salesforce, PMDB experience
- Clear Communicator – Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Typical Education/ Experience:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 12 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.